Drawings by Clo’e Floirat‘s documenting her thoughts on design in Berlin
First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of posts this week… It has been a really crazy week.
And now let’s go to the long link list. Hope you find it all interesting!
- Wallpaper* Architects Directory 2010.
- Vidafine interviews Amy Krouse Rosenthal.
- In the mind and heart of Droog Design.
- Axor bathroom collection by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec.
- Normal Foster at 75 interview.
- AD Interviews: George H. Miller.
- UK Pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010 awarded with RIBA Lubetkin Prize.
- Lumenhaus wins the Solar Decathlon Europe.
- Finalists in the 2010 Dutch Design Awards have been unveiled.
- Youngsters Exhibition at DMY Berlin video.
- Three-dimensional Felt Wall Covering.
- The Dwell on Design Outdoor Area.
- Make It Right Foundation needs your help.
- Camille by Arne Quinze.
- Documentary about developer and architect Jonathan Segal.
- European Architecture Prize Nominations.
- Houses by Peter Zumthor, MVRDV and others for Living Architecture.
- The Building: Problem or Solution competition.
- Temporary Pavilion at the Aarhus School of Architecture.
- Rem Koolhaas: A Kind or Architect video.
- Vitra UK launches Panton Chair Competition.
- Lord Foster quits House of Lords.
- Vanity Fair’s World Architecture Survey.
- Reinier de Graaf speaks at Creative London 2010.
- Winners of the 2010 Restaurant and Bar Design Awards.
- Conversations with David Carlson.